Monday, October 31, 2011

Written on October 24th
Hey Family what is going on?
Dad, are you to busy to just drop me a line on the email. I miss hearing from you. You're my
bestfriend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA VIRGINA!!!!! This week has been such a great
week. I don't have much to say because I emailed you last Wednesday. This Saturday we had an awesome bike ride out to Grantham. It is 18 miles from our apartment and the church was really big out there. We talked to 10 part-member families and we ended up finding one that wasn't on the records. That was a great day. The people are so much friendlier out there and everyone
waves to us! Life is good! I love you all so much, we are having a baptism on Saturday possibly! I'll see you in
6 weeks bye!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment