Monday, December 20, 2010

So, my boy Nate Kirk took us to breakfast this morning and that is why we are a little late emailing. I'd love to talk to Kels! But especially my main man BILLY and my main WOMAN WILLMEETA! So I am so excited to tell you all about this week, but I do not have alot of time. So I will just tell it to you all when I call home on Sat. I am not sure of a time, we will call you like Friday night to confirm a time because I have to go redeem myself Christmas day and drive up to Laurinburg and interview that man again for baptism so he can receive the O so many blessings! Tim is set to jet, he is prepared everyone always says he prays like a member and it is cool so this Thursday at 7 o'clock Timothy will go UNDER!!!!!! Sis Cameron is amazing, she is so hard on herself, but yet she is learning so well. She has alot of stress in her life right now and it is so neat to see her turn to the gospel for peace. Her and her daughter will be baptised on the first good new years resolution, right!!!!!! We taught a cool couple, new families this week, we invited one to be baptised she politely declined. But when she feels the converting power of the BOOK OF MORMON nothing will stop her! So, saturday we had a ward Christmas party, the Guevaras were their, all 9 of them it was so neat and then the next Sunday they came to church all 9 of them! The Christmas program was wonderful their was an Angel their visiting from USU! Go AGGIES. We had a great week we were able to go out with Bishop Houseman and talk about missionary efforts in the ward, then on Sunday we had an incredible talk with the MAN, President Brock he is a missionary minded fella! Speaking of which Billy, I need you to share some more light to me on your missionary program, I think next transfer we might get it up and running, but I don't fully understand it! At Church we had 7 investigators! IT has been so neat to look at myself and see who I have become in the span of a year. I feel like I truly know my Savior and I owe it all to this, and what I have been doing out here! I wouldn't exchange this time for anything in the world, I know this is where I am suppose to be! We found a part member family we are working with that is way cool too! I have been starting to feel a little sick but nothing some wheat grass can't fix! I can't wait to talk to you, pray for the Guevars they are ready! Just need to figure out how to invite them! Thanks for the love and support you all show to me, I hope you have a wonderful week and I can't wait to talk to you on Saturday! It will be a blast a good old time for only 10 minutes is what President is saying now!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA OH my main man BK sent me a way nice Christmas gift! The members in the ward are hooking us up with GIFT CARDS!!!!!!! PIZZA HUT 5 DOLLAR BUFFET BABY!!!!! ELder CHristensen is doing great, I love him to death. Sorry this email is probably lame, but I gotta go love y'all!

With Love and Respect,

Elder Taylor BLAINE Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment